Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Unnatural Helpers 7" release

I've decided to attempt a revival of this blog. It's not going to be a full podcast as I just don't have the time to put one of those together each week, but what I will be doing is posting songs I like along with a little blurb about the band and where to buy the music (vinyl anyone?!?!).

I stumbled across this tune last week and cannot get it out of my head! It's straight-up power chord rock with a chorus that rejoices in all things SUMMER. Unnatural Helpers are from Seattle and are on Hardly Art, a Sub Pop subsidiary label chalk full of cool little bands.
This tune is from their soon-to-be-released 'Cracked Love & Other Drugs' lp, and it's also getting a 7" single release. Only 500 hand numbered copies of the 7" single are being pressed so act fast if you want one. (pre-order HERE).

Enjoy!




No comments: